Turning Movement Counts
Efficiently manage all of your turning movement counts in one central web-based system via a simple web browser. Allow agencies to share data internally or with the public instantaneously. There is no change required on your existing system hardware or software.
Link to Traffic Counter Software
Traffic count data – including data from Petra and MioVision software – can be directly transferred to TMC for reviewing, validating, editing, and processing. The flexibility of the TMC allows for customizations to accept data from virtually any make of equipment or software.
The pure economy of scale makes this web-based solution cost effective. We simultaneously provide many different road agencies with IT expertise at a fraction of the cost that would be required for any one of them to provide similar database services in-house. Software and hardware costs add up, as do the cost for incremental system improvements, full upgrade, and 24/7 administration. With MS2, you can share and thereby reduce these and related costs rather than bearing them alone.
More Features of the TMC Module
- Automatic calculation of AM, PM and Midday peak hours and volumes in 15-minute intervals
- Data differentiated for various vehicle classifications
- Ability to create custom ad-hoc reports
- Functionality to build and save complex TMC data searches
- Ability to export data set to Synchro and other modeling software products