MS2 is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to help us expand the market share of our innovative software and data analytics for transportation planning and traffic engineering. We are a national leader in cloud-based software for transportation data management. Our clients include more than 250 government agencies in 31 states.
MS2 is located in the beautiful city of Ann Arbor, Michigan, the home of high-tech industries and the University of Michigan. Residents of the city enjoy beautiful parks, mature neighborhoods, amenities of the Huron River (a state-designated Natural River) and easy access to downtown Detroit or to colorful “Pure Michigan” woods and waterways.
MS2 is a friendly, open, small team working to support our clients’ software needs. Employees work on a variety of tasks and are given a high degree of responsibility. We offer a progressive and fast-paced environment for transportation professionals. MS2 offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
MS2 seeks a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to join our team. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. Serving as the Director of Business Development’s right hand, the Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. All MS2 employees “wear multiple hats” and the Marketing Coordinator will be expected to execute occasional administrative tasks when requested.
- Produce marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related deliverables
- Collect content for and proofread large proposals of approximately 200 pages of complex material, and produce charts, graphs, indexes and images. Print, bind and ship proposals to prospects and track delivery.
- Manage mailing lists, execute email blasts and track results
- Develop graphics for use on web and in promotional materials
- Manage YouTube channel
- Manage event logistics
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids
- Create exciting PowerPoint presentations that include sophisticated graphics
- Proofread, edit and polish all external-facing documents, maintaining consistent look across all branding materials and provide direction for creation of new materials
- Monitor website quality and test website features
- Create and distribute Google Analytics reports
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Enter data into CRM and marketing automation systems with high accuracy
- Achieve organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Grow industry knowledge by reading trade publications
- Keep marketing skills up to date with online training
- Other duties as requested, including assisting with administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field
- 3 or more years experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using email marketing systems
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, with solid working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Excellent writing skills, as well as outstanding proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail – gets it right the first time
- Well organized self-starter with strong project management skills who can independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- High level of creativity
- Experience at a software firm
- Experience managing marketing databases and email campaigns
- Experience managing social media
- Experience managing a YouTube channel
- Experience with Adobe InDesign
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience with Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing automation and customer relationship management software
More Job Details
- Job location: 5200 S. State Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- Typically 40 hours per week with infrequent paid overtime when required
- Occasional, local travel during the workday may be required; minimal overnight travel, if any
- Compensation ranges from $20 to $28 per hour plus benefits, depending on experience and skillset
TO APPLY, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND A COVER LETTER THAT MAPS YOUR SKILLS TO THE QUALIFICATIONS LISTED ABOVE.
MS2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.