Will your agency be collecting vehicle travel time data as part of your congestion management process (CMP)? Once you collect the data, you will end up with a very large file of data that needs a home. So where will you put it? MS2 solves this problem with our cloud-based travel time database system.
Users can quickly and easily define and edit study corridors including the desired segmentation for any time period within an agency’s network that has existing travel time data. The system provides the following for each corridor:
- Corridor description and general attributes (speed limit, traffic volume, etc.)
- Corridor control/segmentation points (e.g. intersections)
- Calculated travel time statistics
- Speed profiles and travel time-space trajectories
- Operation and environmental statistics
- Dynamic GIS layers displayed on the Google Map featuring a number of statistics including Average Speed, Travel Time Index (TTI), and Stop Delay
Contact Lev Wood at 734.995.0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org if your agency needs a dynamic analytical tool for managing vehicle travel time data.